Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My First Punky Sprouts Album :)

Hello bloggy friends! Yes, I'm really sucking it up with the blog lately... (funny, didn't I say I would give it MORE attention??)Well, if nothing else, at least I've been a bit scrappy :) There's loads going on as spring has finally sprung around here-even if a lot of that happened to be the April showers, so I'll get straight to the scrappiness...

My latest scrappy endeavor is my very first Punky Sprouts album! For the month of April, the Punky gals got to team up with My Little Shoebox- is that a fabulous treat, or what?! I am still debating whether or not I can part with this album, so I haven't put pictures in it yet. I thought it might be a great album for one of the new moms I know, but right now, I'm just being a bit greedy!

Here it is featuring Home Sweet Home...


Got to get messy with some paint and lots of mist!

I used my VersaInk pad to stamp the mls acrylic stamp birdies on here, sprayed with mist, then gently blotted the canvas.

More misting with some Tim Holtz masks...



Painted the edges of the acrylic, then stamped the branch and bird with StazOn...


Another Tim Holtz Mask

I loved that I could still stay "clean and simple" even with messy things and mixed media like the acrylic and canvas :)

My very fave page of the whole book!

I so completely stressed this project, but now that it's done, I can't wait to get started on the next one! We are teaming with another great company, but that's not until June! I promise to blog before then, okay? :)

Thanks for sticking with me!
~Til next time <3

No comments: