Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CKC, Here I Come!

I can hardly contain myself, I'm so excited! I am leaving tomorrow morning to head to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Portland! I know I don't need to explain to all my scrappy friends how exciting this is, but WOWWY-WOW-WOW!! Seriously! This is totally my favorite time of year. Even though I've normally gone to the convention in Bellevue, I've been sucked in with friends to try Portland out this year. I think it's going to be a blast. I don't know if I'll have any scrappy sightings like I've had the last two times, but it's bound to be awesome! I'm staying with two friends from here, meeting up with 3 more friends from the SCRaPDANGo DT, plus hoping to see Erica from Personal Scrapper! I'll be taking scrappy classes and spending my hard-earned $$ on amazing scrap goodies! I'm bringing nearly nothing with me so I will have more space to bring stuff home with me! This is such a big deal for me that I'm actually flying- I HATE to fly!! It's well worth it though! Can't wait to share what I bring back!


~til next time <3

No comments: