Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Life's Moving Fast... Again...

Yep, that's how we roll around here. Get a bit of a break, then head in full-force. We're a busy crew around here these days. The hubby and I are working full time (and then some). J is in school full days, has started going to the after school care program, begun cross country at school, AND is playing soccer. Miss A's dance class started up last week, but fortunately, she doesn't start preschool for another couple of weeks. Starting up the year is just really tough around here... {sigh}...

I do have some exciting scrappy news to share though! I have been chosen to be on the design team for sketchabilites! Karan has just gorgeous, inspiring sketches, and I absolutely can't wait to get started on them for real! She has reveals twice a month and also has sponsors, so make sure you head over there! They are also celebrating a birthday with a fun blog hop with a YUMMY prize! ( I do need to ask if I'm eligible to win, because it is VERY yummy indeed!)

In other scrappy news, it's also reveal day at SCRaPDANGo. I had fun playing with Sassafrass Lass in the Sugar kit this month. Check it out...

Cute Shoes (using the current sketchy thursdays sketch)

You Go Girl (sketch 78 from The Scrappiest)


And a couple of cards...

A Pagemaps sketch


I also got a wonderful new toy in the mail a few days ago... I ordered a brand spankin' new pink ATG gun! I AM IN HEAVEN! It is so unbelievably light and easy to use! I've been wanting on for quite some time, but I found an amazing price over at Your Scrapbook Stash! The adhesive is on back order, but I got a personal email from Erica apologizing and letting me know a bit more about when I might receive it! Gotta love amazing customer service! Made me smile!

Well, I think I've done enough work avoiding for the night. Better get my book out and start reading!
~Til next time <3

ps. I haven't forgotten about my giveaway! My pile keeps getting bigger! You'll need to be a follower to be in the running though!

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Great work! Thanks for using a Sassy sketch!