Saturday, October 2, 2010

Blog Slacker...

It's been way crazy and a little weird around here the last couple of weeks. I won't get into it right now, but when I'm feeling a little better, I'll share some of the rough patches. There has been a ton of good in our lives though, so I'm working hard on remembering that right now! I'm blessed with an amazing family who bring me incredible joy every day...

I did forget to post this little tidbit up though, so make sure you head over to SCRaPDANGo and see all the fun cards we're making. I'm up today for "B." Hope you're inspired!


And here's a little pic of my gorgeous girl on her very first day of preschool... :)


And not to leave him out, my little guy finishing his very first cross country meet!


Like I said, I really am blessed!

Be back later!

No comments: