Thursday, June 7, 2012

Punky Challenge!

Have you been to the Punky Sprouts blog yet this month? You need to get over there because this month's challenge is up, and it is brought to you by ME, of course! You'll need to go over there to take a peek at the actual challenge, but you could win some wonderful goodies! 

Here's my sample for the challenge:

Patterned paper: WeRMemory Keepers, (from May PersonalScrapper.com kit)
Alphas: American Crafts
From Punky Sprouts: Punky Playground, Parchment Blossoms, Lil' Lacey Blossoms

I am SO happy with this layout! If you have ever scrapped with me then you know what a S-L-O-W scrapper I am. I mean, really slow! I sit and start get myself all worked up about whether or not the shades match exactly, and silly stuff like that... This time, I put everything aside, I mean, truly everything. and just scrapped. What a freeing feeling!

I also just love this pic of my girly. I think this was just after a soccer game this past spring out at the school field by our house. After games, both J and A love to go play on the toys for a bit. So fun to just watch them hang out!

I have another Punky layout I'll post in a few days, but it showcases the new denim embellishments paired width more Pink Paislee. GORGEOUS!  

Also, Erica is having an amazing celebration over at PersonalScrapper.com. This month she sent out her 100th kit! No other company has made it to such an incredible milestone! You really do need to go check out her kits, because they are really the best around! Fabulous, current product for a steal of a price! She has a challenge every day on the forum too. Hope you can come join us for it!

Thanks for stopping by!
<3 C

1 comment:

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

I am loving your scrap page..the way it simplicity of the background makes the strips of pattern paper and Punky Sprouts blossoms pop. and that adorable face and smile. love how you made the blue buttons pop with his eyes..lovely page.