Monday, November 9, 2009

Gettin' Scrappy!

Happy Monday! I hope you're all feeling the blog love here, because this is true dedication, I tell you! This week marks the beginning of one of the three busiest weeks of the whole school year for me! It's grading time! Yech! It's always tough getting everything done, but this year our school district is changing systems and procedures and, well... let's just say there have been a few bumps in the road! I know we will all make it through, but it is miserable in the meantime! Prayers are greatly appreciated!

To make it through, I have been able to get a little scrappy over the last week or two (yes, I'm a little behind getting some of my latest works up here!). I'm glad it's been good therapy and not a burden adding to my insane stress levels. Being on three DTs and working the ScrapCalls blog keep me busy, but I absolutely love it! I wish that I could find a way to do more, though DH keeps reminding me that it wouldn't be very good for our marriage! LOL! So anyhow, here are a few of my latest pieces...

The colors didn't come out all that great... I think with the end of daylight savings time, I just haven't been home before dark much, and I'm having to get creative with the photography! The first and last are Nuts About Sketches from Shawn. The middle one is my first DT challenge at Scrapdango! I actually designed the sketch for this one as a part of the challenge!

I've got a few more things in the works... You'll have to head to the Scrapdango blog this weekend and be a part of the hop to check them out! The DT had some great ideas and has been fun putting them together! Hope to find you around!

~Til next time... <3

1 comment:

Jen Mc said...

Wonderful layouts!!!! Thanks for sharing.