Thursday, November 26, 2009

Scrapdango November Kit Reveal!

I'm a little behind getting this up on my own blog. It's been VERY crazy around here over the last week or so...

November means report cards and parent-teacher conferences in my "real" world. I think I mentioned before that our school district is making some changes (that I completely support), but it has been a little difficult to get everything up and running. Now that we've finished the first set officially, I think I'm that much more prepared for the next round! At least that one won't include the conferences too!

Smack in the middle of all of that, I was lucky enough to get a bit of food poisoning. Blech! Not much is worse than that! Just over a week later, I'm still the only one in the house who's been ill, so now I'm positive it was what I ate. Can't tell you where- that might be a bit slanderous of me!

I also got AMAZING news on the professional level! My loyal followers remember that I was working toward my national certification all last year. Well... I found out Friday that I passed!!!! I could hardly believe my eyes when I checked my status! I actually cried just as hard as I did when I found out I was pregnant with J! What a HUGE relief!

Well, all of that would explain the late Dango reveal here at Scraptivated! I told Carrie that she could decide whether to send my the Sugar or Spice kit. They were both absolutely gorgeous. She knows how to pick some great stuff! I got my package and it was the Sugar kit, complete with Cosmo Cricket's Nutmeg line and gorgeous Prima embellies! Talk about being in Heaven!

Without further ado...


Thanks for stopping by!
Til Next Time ~ <3

No comments: