Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Scrappy News!

Just wanted to give a quick little update... I've been asked to design for a great new sketch blog-- Sassy Lil' Sketches! They have had such a great following that they are going to do weekly sketches, including one week for cards. Now, I don't usually consider myself much of a card maker, but I do like to try, and I really, really do have lots of fun when I do. So, of course, they would like me to be on the card team!! I'm excited for the challenge though. As I told the hubby, this will at least make sure I make ONE card every month! Cheri and Kate have some "while you're waiting" sketches up for now. Otherwise they go "live" with the new design teams on the 7th of February. Hope you'll stop by!

No scrappy pics to share just yet. I have another exciting scrappy moment to share, but I can't tell you all about it until the 1st of the month. Let's just say it has to do with sketches too! I can't wait!!!

I've been doing lots of thinking about my Design Team statuses (is that a word?) and I'm looking to refocus myself. I haven't decided completely what all that means, but I know that the pressure of requirements has actually put sort of a damper on the whole creative process for me. When that started happening, I knew it was time to relook at what I was taking on... I'll let you know more over the next month. I've got some scrappy decisions to make...


For now~ <3

1 comment:

Chloe said...

Congrats on your new position Carly!! Good luck with your scrappy decision making - it can't be easy...