Sunday, November 21, 2010

PS Holiday Prep Crop

Erica from Personal Scrapper and Carrie, the designer/creator of Paper Trunk are holding a Holiday Prep Crop in their neck of the woods, but they've extended it to the on-line community on Personalscrapper.com . It's inspired me to get crafty, especially since I haven't been very active in some time with Erica's crops. It was a good chance for me to get some things in my craft room squared away and get the scrappy juices flowin'... I'm extra proud because I actually scrapped something for MY album! YUP! for M-E!!

Most items are from a Personal Scrapper add-on kit. patterned paper, alphas, stickers- Making Memories; paint-Tim Holz; currogated arrow-Jilllibean Soup; Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist

This was a really big deal for me, so I'm glad I finally did a LO for it. Some other time, I'll do one that gets a bit more into the story and process (so my family can relive this crazy time in our lives, I guess!) Whatever you gotta do to get crafty I suppose!

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think. I'm going to be in a place to be doing some blog hopping again soon, so if you leave a comment, I can stop by and say hello!

~Til next time
<3

2 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Way to go Carly, so glad you documented this awesome achievement! So happy for you!

Elizabeth said...

I love scrapping these type of moments in our lives! Way to go Carly!!!
e.