Monday, November 15, 2010

Sketchabilities #35

Yep! I'm already back! I was going to preload this post, but I just couldn't stay up any later last night... So now, in between finishing up my grading, here's Karan's latest Sketchabilities sketch! It's another one of my favorites!


I got to play some more with my yummy Jillibean Soup! Totally one of my very favorite manufacturers right now!



Luckily, the rest of my order from Your Scrapbook Stash came in, so I had some new toys to play with too! I also have to give some props to my friend Kim who took those cute pics of J while at her son's birthday party a while ago! Make sure to check out what the rest of the DT created, and take a shot at the prize!

If I'm not back by Thanksgiving, come dig me out from under these report cards!
<3

6 comments:

Martine said...

this is such a pretty LO! love the corrugated buttons and alphas, the mix of pp, and the popped up elements!

Lynn said...

Great layout, Carly! I love all the Jillibean goodness! We miss you at SD...stop by and say hi! :)

Glamotte said...

Wow those jillibean papers are really nice and I love your pictures.

congrats for that great LO!

Unknown said...

So so cute!! Love the paper!!

Aubree said...

Love the mix of JB papers and embellies!

Yara said...

Great layout! I am another fan of Jillibean! Hoping you are almost finished in the reports!