Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!


All is quiet in our house... just thought I'd spend a little time putting in an update...


We got somewhere around 3 or 4 feet of snow on the ground right now. It's getting a little bit crazy around here with the snow. I wish I were in better shape so I could spend some time on a mountain somewhere. But after my try last season when I thought I was actually in ok shape, I was hurting for a good week afterward!


I'm way behind on the scrap projects I needed to have done over break, which makes me really wonder why I'm sitting here instead?! LOL! Oh well, at least I got my sewing machine working again to work on my Scraps of Us kit! Such a silly thing, but at least it's going again!



This is the layout I did for my mother-in-law and her husband for Christmas... I was up way too late working on it, but I really do like how it turned out. I'll have to do a similar one for my side of the family...

Well, off to watch the ball drop on the tv! Happy New Year to all!

No comments: