Sunday, July 24, 2011

Home Again...

And it feels so nice! We realized once we made our way home, that we've never been away from home (vacation or otherwise) for this amount of time before as a family. We had an amazing time in the beautiful state of Oregon, so much that we said we could easily imagine ourselves living there. I don't think the rest of our family would be very encouraging, but it's still a gorgeous place...

My scrappy endeavors are going to need to wait for a few days, so I thought I'd post a few of my favorite pics from our trip instead...









I've still got a ton of editing to do, but I wanted to share a few anyhow. One of those pretty blondes doesn't belong to me, but the expression on her face when I took the pic of her and the sea star was just too cute! (She belongs to the family we always camp with!)

It was an awesome trip, but it really does feel great to be home. Now it's back to the normal grind... Sometimes normal is good :)

Thanks for stopping by!
C

1 comment:

Lynette Jacobs said...

You have such a beautiful family...and your photos are amazing.