Friday, December 16, 2011

It's That Time of Year :)

Yes, it is definitely C-R-A-Z-Y busy, but, strangely, it's the time of year that allows our little family to settle in together and truly enjoy some "us" time. Even though I'm working a second job at my LSS, I can consider myself officially on vacation for 2 entire weeks! Happy dancing here:) We are nowhere near ready for the holiday season, but I really do just feel at ease. I didn't even bring home a drop of school work with me (not to say I won't regret that come the New Year and school's return) but for now, I can sit back and enjoy my gorgeous family.

I have a little project up on the Punky Sprouts blog today. I made some of these as gifts for some of my teaching colleagues. I couldn't believe how easy they were to put together.

There's a bit of a tutorial as well. Hope you'll go over there and take a peek!

Tomorrow morning is J's friend party. I need to remember to bring my camera and get some good pics. It took quite awhile to decide, but finally, he chose to go to the movies and then pizza. Arthur Christmas and Pizza Hut with a dozen 7 and 8 year olds should be a blast, don't you think? :)

Thanks for stopping by,
<3 C

No comments: