Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

It truly is, you know! I feel so blessed as I sit and write this little post. Christmas was very good to us. Loads of gifts. Tons of family time. Even a little FaceTime (newly discovered cool tool for us!)

Techie gadgets certainly did play a big role around here. Hubby got a new Kindle Fire to read and play on. Miss A got herself a lovely new DSi (even in pink,). As for me, this post is being brought to you via my gorgeous new iPad :). Yep, a happy, techie group here. I will need to figure out the whole piece of transferring and/ or uploading pictures, (and I do need to get a fancy bluetooth keyboard) but its pretty cool to just got on and go. Hoping this will help me make my way to this poor little blog every once in awhile...

I hope each of your holiday seasons was a blessed one!

No comments: