Sunday, September 27, 2009

And Then the Weekend was Gone...

So crazy that time flies so very fast! I sit here patiently awaiting the season premiere of Desperate Housewives, trying to get in a little update since I've been a blog slacker over the last couple of weeks...

Friday evening was spent sleeping off a tummy ache from the delicious lunch my friends put on at work. Sad that my tummy did not find it so yummy after a few hours :( The family was still able to enjoy "pizza and movie night" without me beside them. So sweet- they came and kissed me goodnight on the couch and let Daddy do the snuggling! After a few hours, I was luckily feeling much better!

Saturday morning, however, was spent in a mad panic getting things ready for my crop at a LSS (ok, so I'm not sure an hour's drive is really considered local, but we don't have much around here lately). Pics needed to be ordered to Costco, and I had to pack my bags all up to be ready to crop to my little scrappy heart's content for 12 hours! It was fun enough, though I don't think we'll go back for a crop to that particular store again. Customer service should be everything, and their's was pretty lacking! :( I did get a few things done, and some that are in progress. It's hard when you go somewhere else-even though you WANT to pack everything you own, that's not really all that smart! So, some projects will need to be finished up over the next week!

There's another reveal at Nuts About Sketches tomorrow and I finished my LO for it, so be sure to head over there! I'll post back here later in the week to show it off, but get there and see what the rest of the DT has done with the sketch. Here's what I can show you so far-
These are from some gorgeous Julie Bonner sketches at 52 Sketches...52 Weeks. Be sure to stop by there as well and see her latest sketch!
Til Next Time~ <3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute layouts! THanks for sharing

Domestic Mamma said...

Love the layouts Carly, especially the red one...just gorgeous!