Thursday, October 1, 2009

Nuts About Sketches Week 76!

I'm feeling a little slackish... It's hard to get an update in early in the week! I've been spending my Wednesday on-line time doing my ScrapbookCalls duties (and I must add, I think I've finally gotten the hang of it!). So here I am finally on a Thursday, once again awaiting my beloved Grey's Anatomy-I'm still heartbroken over George! The work week is almost over, but I'm now behind in both school and scrappy ways! Oh, the insanity! Does it ever end??



Well, I'm hoping you headed over to Nuts About Sketches already to see the Monday reveal. The DT has some great takes on Shawn's sketch for this week! I just love that there are all types of scrappers on this DT! It just shows what a great variety of styles there are- and they are all amazing!





So here's my take... I liked this one a bunch! The "moose park" as we call it, is just a really fun little community park near my dad and step-mom's house. The kids love to get in the wagon and take a walk there! It was time I scrapped some of the mounds of pics I've taken there! One of the favorite things (as seen in the LO) is to ride on the tire zip cord! Kids and grown-ups alike could probably spend hours going down it!





Til next time~ <3

No comments: