Friday, October 9, 2009

Anniversary Challenges!

There are two great things happening over at Scraps Of Us right now... First, it is our very first anniversary! Things are underway and challenges have already started! As part, Vicki has asked the DT to do some sketches for the daily challenges with a sample LO to go with. Well, my first sketch appeared the other day. I am so very new to sketches, but it was so exciting and a little liberating to sit down and make my very own sketches! For a very techie kind of girl, I don't know the ways of "digi-sketching" yet (please leave me your suggestions!) so for now, it is pencil and paper! No snickers about the crudeness of my sketch, but I hope you like it too! Head on over to see the new reveals each day!

This LO uses WeRMemory Keepers papers from the Tiffany's line. I just love the sparkle on some of these papers! Pics are from Miss A's grand debut into the world! She was the speedy delivery of the two kiddos!

The next great thing is the DT search also over at Scraps Of Us! I know I have some awesomely talented followers out there, so you should all head over there and think about taking a stab at it! We'd love to have you! Vicki's looking for people who do layouts and cards, so give it a try! Hope to see you over there!

Til next time~
<3

No comments: