Monday, October 19, 2009

A New Week...

It's Monday again... Though I don't have a lick of scrappy projects to share, I figured I should keep with the weekly blogging (just in case anyone is checking in!)

I'm at home today with both kids as of lunch time... So sad! The sitter called to let me know that J had a temp of 102 so that meant he needed to be picked up! The rock-paper-scissor game picked me since Paul was chasing some of his high needs kids around with their own teacher out. We made it home and got the Tylenol going. After a little bit of a nap, he's now watching DVR'd episodes of Clone Wars! At least he's easy to please! Miss A is still napping, so here I am! We'll stay home tomorrow again for sure, then it's Daddy's turn if need be...

This weekend we finally made it to the pumpkin patch and apple orchards! I just love this time of year! I didn't go too crazy with the pics, but I think I got some good ones! I have the November sketches from Shawn at Nuts About Sketches, so I can hopefully start on some of those with these pics!








Til next time~
<3

4 comments:

Domestic Mamma said...

gorgeous gorgeous pics Carly!

Lynette Jacobs said...

You are going to love scrapping these beautiful photos:)

Heather Lough said...

Great pics. Gorgeous family you have. Love the title of your blog and your work is amazing. Welcome to Scrapdango and can't wait to see your DT app.

Unknown said...

aw, sweet photos! i'm editing all mine on ps....i'm sooo glad we went this year! beautiful photos!