Sunday, August 9, 2009

Feelin' Crafty!

It's been an awesome, crafty few days! I'm working on a few projects, but I can show one of them here... I've been following The Scrappiest Blog for a bit now and getting some amazing inspiration from Liz's sketches! This was what I did for sketch 23 and I finally submitted it! I just love how it turned out!
Since I just got my Personal Scrapper kit, I'll need to get working some more on sketch 24! I absolutely love sketches! It is such a perfect fit for me! They really get the creativity flowing! I have one more piece of exciting news, but I haven't gotten the official OK to share just yet! Hopefully in the next couple of days!
Off to go play with my paper collection!
<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey chick gorgeous Lo !!! I got a blog award for you to get on my blog just scroll down under the cc lo's !! xoxo Tina

Angela said...

Love your take on the sketch. Love this layout and how the papers just work together.