Friday, August 14, 2009

Fun With the New PS Kit!

Just needed to post this lovely LO I did with the August Personal Scrapper Kit! This one was a bunch of fun (but hey, aren't they all??!) I realized I've taken a ton of pics of the kids in and around the water this summer. So it's great to have paper that can still make all the LOs look unique. I love this one! (Yes, I realize that I love them all lately!) This is a sketch from awhile back from The Scrappiest, but I didn't write down what number...


I'm excited to see my style change and evolve! I've decided that I need to take my very first LO out of hiding (can you say, "Creative Memories triangle corners?!) and frame it to put up in my scrap room! What a great way to think about and reflect on how I've grown in this amazing craft!
Until next time~

<3

1 comment:

Domestic Mamma said...

This layout is gorgeous girl! Love everything about it...
V xx