Wednesday, August 5, 2009

In the Mail!!

Oh how I do love the beginning of the month! As soon as the first comes, I start watching my porch for that gorgeous white, blue and red package! So, low and behold, I pulled into the driveway this afternoon after running out with the kiddos, and there it was! My lovely August kit from Personal Scrapper! If you have never seen Erica's kits before, they are amazing! All this for $25 (shipping included!). Most kits come with complete paper ranges, and four sheets of perfectly coordinating Bazzil! She must love good paper even more than I do! That's hard to come by! This month's kit is another one of my favorites, Scenic Route. In addition to awesome embellishments, she also almost always includes Thickers by American Crafts. I tell you, these kits are to die for!!! Check out the site and sign up! (Don't forget to say that you heard it from me:) ) There's also a very great forum too, and all the girls are so very sweet, knowledeable and amazingly talented!

Well, obviously, I'm headed off to scrap now!

<3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have got something for you over on my blog !! xo Tina

Melanie said...

I'm the same way, Carly, about getting the kit. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Erica said...

Hey - nice to see your blog Carly!! Glad you are enjoying the kits!