Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Layout and Odds and Ends

Well, I'm up much, much too late tonight. We've been trying to get to bed a little bit earlier each night to sort of gear up for the school year, but that didn't happen for the grown-ups tonight for some reason. I've been spending better parts of the day getting all the parts together for my submission for Scrapbook Trends. Even though the issue isn't until January, they need all sorts of things to be taken care of now... Well, I'll jump through the hoops! I'm still so stoked! :)

I did get a chance to work on Sketch 24 from The Scrappiest. I really liked how this one worked out. It was my first shot at actually sewing ribbon onto a layout and I just love, love, love how it turned out! Hopefully Liz and the girls will like it too! It was fun and so surreal as you'll notice from the pics of my great big, little guy! I've been reading other blogs about other moms' first days of school and I am trying to prepare myself (though I know I'll fall to pieces at some point during the day!)
All for now!
<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The ribbon on the page looks great!!!